Young Hollywood Wants to ‘Change the Odds’ with Cancer PSA
More than a dozen of Hollywood’s young stars – including Zac Efron, Dakota Fanning, Andrew Garfield, Vanessa Hudgens, Logan Lerman, Kristen Bell, Jon Heder, Aubrey Plaza, Zachary Levi, Sofia Vassilieva, Clark Duke, Olivia Munn, Naya Rivera, Donald Faison, Aaron Yoo and William Moseley – are part of a new a new public service campaign called “Change The Odds,” in support of Stand Up To Cancer, a program of the Entertainment Industry Foundation devoted to raising funds for cancer research, USA Today reports.
Stand Up To Cancer will return to prime-time TV on Sept. 10, 2010, at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The one-hour fundraising event will be simulcast live and commercial-free on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, HBO, Discovery Health, E!, MLB Network, The Style Network, VH1, HBO Latino, Showtime, TV One and G4.
Watch the PSA here or below:
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Study: Latinos Less Likely to Think They’ll Get Cancer
- Bilingual Audio/Video: Reasons Latinos Should Join a Clinical Trial
- Latinas Have High Cervical Cancer Rates, But Prevention is Possible
- Study: Latinas Have Severe Time Delay between Abnormal Mammogram, Confirmation of Breast Cancer
- Bilingual Videos: Important Preconception Health and Health Care
- New Success in Increasing the Field of Latino Cancer Researchers
- IHPR Promotora Programs Take Center Stage at White House
- For U.S. Hispanics, Cancer Top Killer, Not Heart