WATCH: Webinars Tackle Latino Child Fitness, Nutrition & More
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and PreventObesity.net have teamed up for a webinar series on Latino obesity issues.
Register here for the third webinar, “Physical Activity in Communities and Schools: The Impact on Latino Childhood Obesity,” at 2 p.m. EST Sept. 14, 2011.
You can also watch recordings of the first webinar, “Nutrition in Communities and Schools: What is at Stake for Latino Children,” and second webinar, “Food Marketing and the Consequences for Latino Children and Youth.”
- New Video/Audio ‘Lifelines’ to Help Reduce Cancer among Latino and Other Minority Populations
- Report: Latino, Other Minority Kids Face Uphill Battle for Success
- Why Do Latinos Struggle with Asthma?
- How Healthy Is Your County? Check Out New Rankings on Exercise, Smoking, Poverty, Housing, Obesity
- Report: Bleak Picture for Latino, Other Minority Kids in Public Schools
- March of Dimes Creates Pregnancy Health Website for Spanish-speaking Women
- Salud Heroes of the Week: Leaders Bring Farmer’s Market Back to Brownsville, Texas
- Bilingual Health Campaign Tackles Sugary Drinks in California
- Videos Help Adults Teach Kids about Nutrition
- New Bilingual App Helps Heart Attack Patients