WATCH: Webinars Tackle Latino Child Fitness, Nutrition & More
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and PreventObesity.net have teamed up for a webinar series on Latino obesity issues.
Register here for the third webinar, “Physical Activity in Communities and Schools: The Impact on Latino Childhood Obesity,” at 2 p.m. EST Sept. 14, 2011.
You can also watch recordings of the first webinar, “Nutrition in Communities and Schools: What is at Stake for Latino Children,” and second webinar, “Food Marketing and the Consequences for Latino Children and Youth.”
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Video: ‘The Greatest Action Movie Ever’
- Healthy School Spotlight: Carroll Bell Elementary School
- Latino TV Producer/Director Puts Spotlight on Health