WATCH: Webinars Tackle Latino Child Fitness, Nutrition & More
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and PreventObesity.net have teamed up for a webinar series on Latino obesity issues.
Register here for the third webinar, “Physical Activity in Communities and Schools: The Impact on Latino Childhood Obesity,” at 2 p.m. EST Sept. 14, 2011.
You can also watch recordings of the first webinar, “Nutrition in Communities and Schools: What is at Stake for Latino Children,” and second webinar, “Food Marketing and the Consequences for Latino Children and Youth.”
- New TV Series: ‘Making Awesome Changes’ in San Antonio to Fight Obesity
- Spanish Infographic: Safe Places for Kids to Be Active
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 2/24/15: How Latina Moms Can Fight Junk Food Marketing
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 2/10/15: Why Latinos Should #GetCovered Today
- Getting More Latinos Covered with Health Insurance
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 1/27/15: How to Spark A Culture of Fitness & Fun in Latino Communities
- Webinar 1/20/15: Managing Stress among Latina Cancer Survivors
- CONTEST! Vote for Your Favorite “Salud Heroes of Play” and Enter to Win a Prize
- Report: Mexico’s Sugary Drink Tax is Working…Can it Work in U.S.?
- Study: Safer, Walkable Neighborhoods May Improve Latinos’ Mental Health