WATCH: Webinars Tackle Latino Child Fitness, Nutrition & More
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and PreventObesity.net have teamed up for a webinar series on Latino obesity issues.
Register here for the third webinar, “Physical Activity in Communities and Schools: The Impact on Latino Childhood Obesity,” at 2 p.m. EST Sept. 14, 2011.
You can also watch recordings of the first webinar, “Nutrition in Communities and Schools: What is at Stake for Latino Children,” and second webinar, “Food Marketing and the Consequences for Latino Children and Youth.”
- 3 Reasons Why Latinos Struggle More with Eating Disorders
- Tweet with #SaludTues on 10/21/14: “Healthier Recipes for Latino Foods”
- Webinar 10/29/14: The State of Obesity and Health Disparities
- 3 Ways Digital Marketers Push Junk Food to Latino Kids
- The 6 Top Preventable Causes of Cancer Death
- Spanish Campaign: Tackling COPD among Latinos
- Infographic: U.S. Latinos by the Numbers
- Tweetchat Today (9/16): How to Create a ‘Culture of Health’ for Latinos
- Report: Adult Obesity Remains High; Highest among Latinos
- Report: Hispanics Make Up 21% of New HIV/AIDS Infections