VIDEOS: Online Tools Allow Deeper Investigation into Childhood Obesity
The National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) has new animated videos demonstrating how to navigate NCCOR’s online tools—the Catalogue of Surveillance Systems and Measures Registry—which help researchers more easily investigate childhood obesity in America.
The Catalogue of Surveillance Systems provides one-stop access for users to review, sort, and compare more than 85 surveillance systems relevant to childhood obesity research and the evaluation of policy and environmental interventions.
The Measures Registry is a portfolio of more than 800 measures related to diet and physical activity. The tool allows researchers to more efficiently find and select measures that are critical to accelerating obesity prevention research.
Or watch the videos at NCCOR’s website.
- Video: What Americans Eat and the Food Supply
- San Antonio Researcher Dr. Amelie Ramirez Named to Scientific Panel on Childhood Obesity Research
- Link Between Environment and Cancer Is Going Mainstream
- Funding Opportunities: Childhood Obesity Research
- Roundup: Funding Opportunities in Child Obesity Research
- Smoking Remains a Serious Problem in Latino Community
- Applications Sought for Cancer Research Grants in Texas