Videos: Latino Families Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes
Check out these videos of a few Latino families who are improving their healthy lifestyle habits.
A healthy change in her family’s eating habits has influenced eleven-year-old Alejandra to dream of being a chef when she grows up:
When Maya, age 7, learned of her high triglyceride levels, she and her family changed their eating habits to better manage her cholesterol:
The videos are from Be Smart. Be Well.
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- ‘Breast Friends Forever’: A Unique Support Group for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Sesame Street Characters to Market Fresh Fruits, Veggies to Kids
- Online Workshops Offer Info on Many Cancer Topics
- Video: California District Helps Latino Kids Make Healthier Choices at School
- Examining the ‘Latino Health Paradox’
- 9/20/13: Watch Live Stream of Childhood Obesity Summit With Olympic Figure Skater Michelle Kwan, Researcher Amelie Ramirez, Others
- Report: How Marketers Target the ‘Digital Latino’
- Using In-Store Marketing, Mirrors in Carts to Push Fresh Produce
- Census: Hispanics Most Likely to Go Without Health Insurance