Videos Help Parents Learn Healthy Infant Feeding Practices
An early childhood obesity prevention program developed by Public Health Solutions uses videos to help mothers, fathers, and other caregivers feed their babies a healthy diet from birth to age 2.
The videos are available on DVD in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and French Creole/French.
Watch the videos here.
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Video: Promotores Help Latino Seniors Manage Diabetes
- Videos: Latino Students Aspire to Health Careers
- New Website: HealthyChildren.org en Español
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers