Videos Help Parents Learn Healthy Infant Feeding Practices
An early childhood obesity prevention program developed by Public Health Solutions uses videos to help mothers, fathers, and other caregivers feed their babies a healthy diet from birth to age 2.
The videos are available on DVD in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and French Creole/French.
Watch the videos here.
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Report: ‘Food Stamp Diet’ is Making South Texans Obese, But Leaving Them Hungry
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- ‘Sugar Lowdown’ Campaign Shines Light on Added Sugar Content in Drinks
- Video: Examining the Latino Health Paradox
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Video: Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids
- Find Nutrition/Activity Tips, Healthy Recipes at ‘NotMyKids’ Website