VIDEO: Why Is P.E. Important?
Check out this cool new video from Active Living Research, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation national program, about characteristics of quality physical education and barriers to its delivery and the relationship between physical education and academic achievement.
- Junk Food Marketing’s Contribution to Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: ‘Food Stamp Diet’ is Making South Texans Obese, But Leaving Them Hungry
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- ‘Sugar Lowdown’ Campaign Shines Light on Added Sugar Content in Drinks
- Fast Food Companies Increasingly Target Latino, Black Kids with Marketing for Unhealthy Foods
- Latinos on a Mission to Increase Healthier Lifestyles
- Video: Examining the Latino Health Paradox
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Research: Latino Kids Consume ‘Above Average’ Amount of Sugary Drinks
- Video: Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids