Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Study: Hispanic and Black Colleges Get a Bad Rap for Graduation Rates
- A Look at the Future Through Demographics of Kindergarteners
- Infographic: Latinos Suffer More Diabetes, Obesity, Certain Cancers, and Other Conditions
- Study: Many Overweight Children Have Inaccurate Ideas about their Weight
- Local Researcher Wins ‘Making a Different World’ Award
- A Candid Conversation About Childhood Obesity with TEDMED
- San Antonio Researcher Named to U.S. Minority Health Committee
- Study: A Look into Chronic Disease and Hispanics in the U.S.
- How to Tackle Mental Health Issues in Spanish-Speaking Communities
- San Antonio Researcher to Create New Tool to Persuade Latino Men to Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer