Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- How to Support the Growing Number of Latino Farm/Ranch Operators
- Tweet with #SaludTues 10/28/14: What All Latinos Need to Know about Mental Health
- 3 Reasons Why Latinos Struggle More with Eating Disorders
- 3 Ways Digital Marketers Push Junk Food to Latino Kids
- Here’s How to Help Fight Health Disparities in Your Area (& Get a Scholarship for It!)
- Spanish Campaign: Tackling COPD among Latinos
- Infographic: U.S. Latinos by the Numbers
- Tweetchat Today (9/16): How to Create a ‘Culture of Health’ for Latinos
- Latina Researcher Dr. Amelie Ramirez Wins ‘Mujer’ Award for Community Service
- Report: Adult Obesity Remains High; Highest among Latinos