Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- Story: How a Latino Family is Eating Healthier
- Videos: Latino Students Aspire to Health Careers
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Latinos & Cancer: Experts Tackle Cancer Myths, Disparities and Health Care in Webinar
- Video: Latino Couple Support Each Other’s Weight-Loss Goals
- Who is Èxito!: Jenny Castillo
- Who is Èxito!: Bianca Flores
- Video: Creative Way to Teach Health Education in a Latino School District