Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF salud Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- Are Your Children Walking / Biking to School? (0) Data from the National Center for Safe Routes to School show that children who walk or bike to school have a lower risk for diseases that […] 2 hours ago
- Over 30 Percent of Antibiotics Prescribed in the US are Unnecessary, Study Finds (0) 1 out of 3 antibiotics prescribed by doctors in the U.S. are unnecessary according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention […] 3 hours ago
- WINNER: Health For Kids, By Kids (0) Do kids have the power to change America’s “fattest” city? Yes! A group of middle school students created a healthy eating and […] 1 day ago
- El refresco de dieta pudiera estar ligado a la obesidad y diabetes (0) Investigadores de la Universidad de Purdue han encontrado pruebas de que el refresco de dieta puede no ser la opción más saludable si usted […] 1 day ago
- Social Media Use Linked to Anxiety and Depression, Study Finds (0) Heavy use of social media by young adults—especially women—may lead to depression according to a recent study, Forbes reports. For the […] 2 days ago