Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Sandra Acevedo: An Èxito! Grad Working to Prevent Diabetes
- Latino Health in Focus: Cooking Up Latino Dishes to Fight Cancer
- A New Wave of Salud Heroes for Healthy Change
- Salud Hero of the Week: Physician-Leader Turns Rails to Trails
- Study: ‘Big Soda’ Heavily Influenced Media and Debate in Failed Soda Tax Efforts in California
- Latinos Account for 22% of All New HIV Infections in U.S.; Testing Urged
- New Website: How to Grow a Healthy Change for Latino Kids in Your Area and Beyond
- Youth in California Lead Tobacco Regulation Efforts
- Latino-Serving Corner Stores Get Healthier in Philadelphia
- Report: Data Snapshot Reveals how Reading Proficiency Affects Hispanics