Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- New Video/Audio ‘Lifelines’ to Help Reduce Cancer among Latino and Other Minority Populations
- Interactive Report: What Is Life Really Like along the U.S.-Mexico Border?
- Report: Latino, Other Minority Kids Face Uphill Battle for Success
- Why Do Latinos Struggle with Asthma?
- Salud Hero of the Week: Professor Helps Start Garden of ‘Health and Hope’ in Brownsville, Texas
- Report: Bleak Picture for Latino, Other Minority Kids in Public Schools
- March of Dimes Creates Pregnancy Health Website for Spanish-speaking Women
- Salud Heroes of the Week: Leaders Bring Farmer’s Market Back to Brownsville, Texas
- Bilingual Health Campaign Tackles Sugary Drinks in California
- New Bilingual App Helps Heart Attack Patients