Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- New TV Series: ‘Making Awesome Changes’ in San Antonio to Fight Obesity
- Here’s How Your School Can Add In-Class Physical Activity Policies
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 2/10/15: Why Latinos Should #GetCovered Today
- Griselda Rubio: An Èxito! Grad, Vegetarian, Kickboxer…and Advocate for Latino Health
- Who Is the Latina Behind SaludToday?
- Getting More Latinos Covered with Health Insurance
- CONTEST! Vote for Your Favorite “Salud Heroes of Play” and Enter to Win a Prize
- Report: Mexico’s Sugary Drink Tax is Working…Can it Work in U.S.?
- Study: Safer, Walkable Neighborhoods May Improve Latinos’ Mental Health
- Report: Poverty, Income Inequality Remain High in Texas