Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Racial Bias Diminishes Latinos’ Optimism over Time
- Report: Latinos Primed to Use Technology to Prevent, Manage Diabetes
- Report: Latino Kids Face Increased Sugary Drink Ads
- 5 Tips for Latino Moms-to-Be to Avoid Premature Birth
- Survey: Latinos Are Satisfied with U.S. Life, But Not Confident in Nation’s Direction
- Study: Hispanic Immigrants Succeed with Education, Time
- Research: Genetics may Play a Part in Hispanic Obesity
- Latino Shoppers to Lead this Year in Online Sales
- How to Support the Growing Number of Latino Farm/Ranch Operators
- Tweet with #SaludTues 10/28/14: What All Latinos Need to Know about Mental Health