Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Report: Poverty, Income Inequality Remain High in Texas
- Do You Know What #SaludHeroes Look Like?
- Latinos’ Complicated Struggle against Diabetes
- Latino Health in Focus: Taking Aim vs. Breast Cancer, Obesity, Disparities
- Racial Bias Diminishes Latinos’ Optimism over Time
- Report: Latinos Primed to Use Technology to Prevent, Manage Diabetes
- Report: Latino Kids Face Increased Sugary Drink Ads
- 5 Tips for Latino Moms-to-Be to Avoid Premature Birth
- Survey: Latinos Are Satisfied with U.S. Life, But Not Confident in Nation’s Direction
- Study: Hispanic Immigrants Succeed with Education, Time