Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Infographic: U.S. Latinos by the Numbers
- Tweetchat Today (9/16): How to Create a ‘Culture of Health’ for Latinos
- Latina Researcher Dr. Amelie Ramirez Wins ‘Mujer’ Award for Community Service
- Report: Adult Obesity Remains High; Highest among Latinos
- Report: Hispanics Make Up 21% of New HIV/AIDS Infections
- Infographic: Health Fits into Every Day
- Ranking: The Top 40 Schools for Hispanics
- Why We Can’t Ignore Heart Disease in Hispanics
- Using Peer Mentors to Help Latino Students Deal with Asthma
- Study: U.S. Immigration Increases Smoking Among Latinos, Asians