Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- New Study Uncovers Latino Cancer Prevalence (0) New research suggests, cancer has surpassed heart disease as the leading cause of death among Latinos in the U.S. A new study attempted to […] 2 days ago
- #SaludTues TEETHchat 2/9/16: Why Dental Health is Critical for Latino Kids (0) Latino kids have the highest rates of dental cavities at certain age groups. This is bad news because poor dental health can not only […] 3 days ago
- 3 Cancer-Fighting Foods (0) Cancer is the No.1 killer of Latinos in the U.S accounting for 22% of deaths. Prostate cancer (22%) and breast cancer (29%) are among […] 3 days ago
- Rose A. Treviño-Whitaker: An Èxito! Grad With a Passion for Cancer Research and Health Promotion (0) Editor’s Note: This is the story of a graduate of the 2015 Èxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training program. Apply now for […] 4 days ago
- Teen Latino Birthrates on the Decline (0) A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has tracked the teen birth rates for females aged 15-19 from 1991 to […] 4 days ago