Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- ‘Breast Friends Forever’: A Unique Support Group for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Online Workshops Offer Info on Many Cancer Topics
- Video: California District Helps Latino Kids Make Healthier Choices at School
- Examining the ‘Latino Health Paradox’
- Study: Play-in-the-Street Event Spurs Healthier Lifestyles in Latino City
- Be a Star! Share Your Story of Healthy Community Change and We Can Write it Up, Film it
- Texans: Can Your Community Win the Healthy at H-E-B Community Challenge?
- Report: How Marketers Target the ‘Digital Latino’