Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Report: Hispanics Make Up 21% of New HIV/AIDS Infections
- Infographic: Health Fits into Every Day
- Ranking: The Top 40 Schools for Hispanics
- Why We Can’t Ignore Heart Disease in Hispanics
- Using Peer Mentors to Help Latino Students Deal with Asthma
- Study: U.S. Immigration Increases Smoking Among Latinos, Asians
- Video: Working Across Sectors to Solve Obesity
- Study: Hispanic and Black Colleges Get a Bad Rap for Graduation Rates
- A Look at the Future Through Demographics of Kindergarteners
- Infographic: Latinos Suffer More Diabetes, Obesity, Certain Cancers, and Other Conditions