Video: What Do Latino Students Think about Smoking?
A new video highlights Latino students and their views on not smoking.
The videos, available in English and Spanish, were done by a Latino group, Manantial de Salud, a federally funded grassroots health network sponsored by the Latino Healthcare Forum in the Dove Springs neighborhood of Austin, Texas.
- Local Researcher Wins ‘Making a Different World’ Award
- A Candid Conversation About Childhood Obesity with TEDMED
- San Antonio Researcher Named to U.S. Minority Health Committee
- Study: A Look into Chronic Disease and Hispanics in the U.S.
- How to Tackle Mental Health Issues in Spanish-Speaking Communities
- San Antonio Researcher to Create New Tool to Persuade Latino Men to Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer
- Latino Areas Named Among ‘Culture of Health’ Prize Winners
- Spanish Video: Exploring Options for End-of-Life Care for Hispanics
- Infographic: Kids Suffer Unequal Access to Safe Places to Play
- Food Trucks: Healthy or Junk Food for Latinos?