VIDEO: Latina TV Star Stands Up to Cancer
Latina TV star Ana Maria Polo, host of the popular Telemundo show Caso Cerrado, will appear in a new public service announcement (PSA) for Stand Up to Cancer, bringing her signature courtroom resolve to the fight against cancer.
Polo, a breast cancer survivor herself, joins a long list of national and international celebrity supporters of the Stand Up to Cancer initiative, which raises awareness and funds for collaborative cancer research.
Watch the video here or below:
- Testicular Cancer on Rise in Latino Men
- Study: Latinos Less Likely to Think They’ll Get Cancer
- Who is Èxito!: Jenny Castillo
- Bilingual Audio/Video: Reasons Latinos Should Join a Clinical Trial
- Who is Èxito!: Bianca Flores
- Latinas Have High Cervical Cancer Rates, But Prevention is Possible
- Who is Èxito!: Paul Afnan
- Deadline Extended: Apply for Éxito! Training and Internships by 4/1/13
- Video: Latinos & Colorectal Cancer
- Who is Èxito!: Melawhy Garcia