Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- Patricia Medina-Ramirez: An Èxito! Grad With a Passion for Cancer Research (0) Editor’s Note: This is the story of a graduate of the 2015 Èxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training program. Apply now for […] 9 hours ago
- ADHD in Girls May Lead to Childhood Obesity (0) New research shows attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in girls can lead to childhood obesity or early adulthood obesity, CBS […] 14 hours ago
- New Study Uncovers Latino Cancer Prevalence (0) New research suggests, cancer has surpassed heart disease as the leading cause of death among Latinos in the U.S. A new study attempted to […] 3 days ago
- #SaludTues TEETHchat 2/9/16: Why Dental Health is Critical for Latino Kids (0) Latino kids have the highest rates of dental cavities at certain age groups. This is bad news because poor dental health can not only […] 4 days ago
- 3 Cancer-Fighting Foods (0) Cancer is the No.1 killer of Latinos in the U.S accounting for 22% of deaths. Prostate cancer (22%) and breast cancer (29%) are among […] 4 days ago