Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- #SaludTues Tweetchat: 5/3/16 “Water: The Health Benefits You Should Know (0) Water is one of the fundamental building blocks of life itself. It surrounds us on an everyday basis. However, despite it being everywhere […] 1 day ago
- Latino Health Disparities: Improving, But More Needs to be Done (0) The latest annual report on the nation’s health by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows Latinos are living longer than […] 2 days ago
- Study: Severe Obesity Among Minority Children is on the Rise (0) Latino and Black children have the highest prevalence of severe obesity according to a recent study, Univision Salud […] 3 days ago
- SaludToday Wins International Marketing and Communications Award (0) Spreading the word about how to improve Latino health is a dire need. That’s why we at the Institute for Health Promotion Research […] 4 days ago
- Hearing Impairment Linked to Diabetes (0) New research suggests type 2 diabetes—a condition that severely affects Latinos in the U.S.—may cause hearing impairment, according to […] 4 days ago