The Latest Advances in Fighting Latino Childhood Obesity
- Researchers contribute to policy changes for healthier cities? (Pg 1)
- Hunger and obesity become the focus of a TV series? (Pg 3)
- Latino tiendas differ in healthy food options? (Pg 4)
Also check out much more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of a quartet of Salud America! grantees working in Latino after-school programs, community recreational centers and more.
Salud America!, which is dedicated to preventing Latino childhood obesity, is a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) and is headquartered at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, the team behind SaludToday.
- Video: Creating a Culture of Health
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Research: Latino Neighborhoods Badly Need Healthier, Affordable Food Options
- Infographic: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Texas School District Working to Improve Students’ Physical Activity
- Story: How a Latino Family is Eating Healthier
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I Smile’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘My Choice was to Fight’