The Latest Advancements in Tackling Latino Child Obesity
- a videonovela teach about diabetes? (Pg 1)
- a non-exerciser become a promoter? (Pg 3)
- activity breaks keep kids fit? (Pg 5)
- new policy tools aid your work? (Pg 6)
Find out in the latest E-newsletter from Salud America!, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) network to prevent obesity among Latino kids.
Also find lots more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of a quartet of Salud America! grantees working in Latino after-school programs, community recreational centers and more.
Salud America! is funded by RWJF and directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Video: Creating a Culture of Health
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Research: Latino Neighborhoods Badly Need Healthier, Affordable Food Options
- Infographic: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Texas School District Working to Improve Students’ Physical Activity
- Bilingual Videos: What Medicines Are Safe for Moms-to-Be?
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health