The Latest Advancements in Tackling Latino Child Obesity
- a videonovela teach about diabetes? (Pg 1)
- a non-exerciser become a promoter? (Pg 3)
- activity breaks keep kids fit? (Pg 5)
- new policy tools aid your work? (Pg 6)
Find out in the latest E-newsletter from Salud America!, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) network to prevent obesity among Latino kids.
Also find lots more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of a quartet of Salud America! grantees working in Latino after-school programs, community recreational centers and more.
Salud America! is funded by RWJF and directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Bilingual Videos: What Medicines Are Safe for Moms-to-Be?
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Study: Unhealthy Food Ads Dominate Spanish TV Shows for Latino Kids
- Infographic: Federal Obesity Prevention Efforts Could Save Billions of Dollars Over 75 Years
- Steps for Creating Culture of ‘Active Living’ in a Latino City