Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- CONTEST: Salud Heroes vs. Sugar (0) Latino kids get too much sugar, but not enough fruits and vegetables. WATCH and VOTE for new Salud America! Salud Heroes who help fight […] 3 hours ago
- Study: Children with Step-Siblings Are More Likely to Be Aggressive (0) Children with step or half siblings are more likely to behave aggressively towards other children (over 30% of Latino children are in […] 5 hours ago
- Eva Rodriguez: An Èxito! Grad With a Passion for Latino Health (0) Editor’s Note: This is the story of a graduate of the 2015 Èxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training program. Apply now for […] 23 hours ago
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 2/16/16: “Why Women’s Heart Health Matters!” (0) Studies show Latinas are prone to developing heart disease 10 years earlier than non-Latina whites. What can be done to prevent […] 23 hours ago
- Study Finds Latinos Have Lower Risk of Coronary Heart Disease (0) Latinos, Asians and African Americans have a lower risk of coronary heart disease than whites, according to a 10-year study of more than […] 1 day ago