Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
- admin It will be primarily in English, but many participants are planning on tweeting in Spanish, too! 8 months ago
- Mila Ferrer Will the tweet chat be in English or bilingual? 8 months ago
- Gigi I would never say those concerns are “myths” for first generation immigrants (and their families if they are not familiar with the […] 10 months ago
- Michael Mortorano Exito is indeed an amazing cancer research training program. It definitely inspired me to apply for doctoral program. I really enjoyed the […] 11 months ago
- Andy Thanks 11 months ago
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday san antonio Spanish sugary drinks testimonial Texas UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training