Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF salud Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- 80% of Public Pools Are Not Clean, Study Finds (0) 8 in 10 public pools in the U.S. are not up to code, according to a recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), […] 57 minutes ago
- What You Need to Know About the Latest Nutrition Facts Label Changes (0) After two years of working on modernizing the current Nutrition Facts label, the US Food and Drug Administration has rolled out its […] 1 day ago
- National Bike to Work Day (0) Data from the League of American Bicyclists shows that 40% of all trips in the U.S. are less than two miles and the number of bicycle […] 3 days ago
- Latinas Can’t Afford to Ignore Dental Care (0) SaludToday Guest Blogger Jefferson Dental Clinics Latinas and other women are highly susceptible to tooth decay and gum disease. One […] 4 days ago
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 1p ET 5/24/16: Let’s Celebrate a Healthy Diet: National Mediterranean Diet Month (0) We are excited about all healthy diets, and this month is National Mediterranean Diet Month! We are celebrating the Mediterranean diet, as […] 4 days ago