Spanish-Speakers Can Get Free Cancer Info at 1-800-4-CANCER
Spanish-speakers are encouraged to call the National Cancer Institute’s Cancer Information Service, 1-800-4-CANCER, to get free scientifically based information on cancer clinical trials, prevention, risk factors and more in their language.
In a new video, Aileen Ardizon, Director of Bilingual Services for the Cancer Information Service, explains how the number works and what type of servces are offered.
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- CPR Training Rates Lower in Poor, Rural, Minority U.S. Communities
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Online Workshops Offer Info on Many Cancer Topics
- Report: Hispanics More Likely to Buy Groceries at Convenience Stores
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Spanish Resources: ‘MiPlato’ Food Prep Tips, Recipes, Coloring Pages
- 6 Ways to Reduce Risk of Cervical Cancer