Spanish-Speakers Can Get Free Cancer Info at 1-800-4-CANCER
Spanish-speakers are encouraged to call the National Cancer Institute’s Cancer Information Service, 1-800-4-CANCER, to get free scientifically based information on cancer clinical trials, prevention, risk factors and more in their language.
In a new video, Aileen Ardizon, Director of Bilingual Services for the Cancer Information Service, explains how the number works and what type of servces are offered.
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- What Are Health Disparities?
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Latinos & Cancer: Experts Tackle Cancer Myths, Disparities and Health Care in Webinar
- Study: Latinas Have Severe Time Delay between Abnormal Mammogram, Confirmation of Breast Cancer
- Bilingual Videos: Important Preconception Health and Health Care
- ‘Campeonas’ Encourage Discussion of Breast Cancer Screening Among Latinas
- Infographic: 75% of Hispanics Have a Heart-Health Risk Factor
- Video: ‘The Real Bears’ Dramatic Take on Soda Now in Spanish