San Antonio Event: Tobacco Cessation, Nutrition & Physical Activity on Nov. 12
Be sure to check out a new event, Nursewise: Tobacco Cessation, Nutrition and Physical Activity, at 8 a.m. Nov. 12, 2011, at Courtyard by Marriott in San Antonio, Texas.
The event will initiate discussion on current recommendations and evidence-based techniques for every nurse.
The registration fee is $50 for nurses and $25 for promotores, community health workers and students.
The program is presented by the Nurse Oncology Education Program (find out more here) and made possible by a grant from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas.
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Texas School District Working to Improve Students’ Physical Activity
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I Smile’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- Study: Targeting Obesity Control in Latin America and the United States
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health
- Video: ‘The Greatest Action Movie Ever’