Research: Bad Relationship Between Pharmaceutical Co’s and Hispanics
U.S. Pharmaceutical companies are having communication problems when it comes to Hispanic/Latino audiences, according to a national survey of physicians, portada-online.com reports.
The new study revealed that poor communication with Hispanic patients is adversely affecting the quality of care to this country’s largest minority group. The Jeffrey Group and KCI Partners announced the results of this study measuring the knowledge and perceptions of minority patients relating to healthcare issues.
Read more about the situation here.
- Tweets that mention Research: Bad Relationship Between Pharmaceutical Co’s and Hispanics « SaludToday Blog — Topsy.com
- Report: Hispanics More Likely to Buy Groceries at Convenience Stores
- Poll: Hispanic Adults Rate Childhood Obesity as Top Health Concern for Kids
- Report: Latinos among the Most Obese, Sedentary in U.S.
- Study: Reducing Adult Obesity Rates Could Save States Billions by 2030
- Is Obesity Triggering Arthritis, or Vice-Verse, among Latinos?
- Hispanics Urged to Get Flu Vaccine
- Hispanics Patients Pay More to Treat High Blood Pressure
- New Insight on How to Reduce Tobacco’s Impact Among Latinos, Others
- Latinos, Asians to be Majority of Children Sooner
- Latinos Have New Bilingual Web Site about Diabetes