Nourishing Latino Families: Challenges & Solutions
- Latino families overcome barriers to healthy eating? (Page 1)
- “Walking school buses” keep Latino kids fit? (Page 3)
- Health coaching improve Latino child and family health? (Page 4)
Find answers in the new Salud America! E-newsletter.
Also find out the latest in Latino childhood obesity policy, news and updates on Salud America!, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) network to prevent obesity among Latino kids.
The network is directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
Visit Salud America! here.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Latina Researcher Spotlights Global Cancer Prevention Research
- Study: 70% of California Latino Kids Eat Fast Food Regularly
- Study: Toddler Obesity Risk Highest in Hispanics, Native Americans
- Junk Food Marketing’s Contribution to Latino Childhood Obesity
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- ‘Breast Friends Forever’: A Unique Support Group for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Fast Food Companies Increasingly Target Latino, Black Kids with Marketing for Unhealthy Foods
- Latinos on a Mission to Increase Healthier Lifestyles