Nourishing Latino Families: Challenges & Solutions
- Latino families overcome barriers to healthy eating? (Page 1)
- “Walking school buses” keep Latino kids fit? (Page 3)
- Health coaching improve Latino child and family health? (Page 4)
Find answers in the new Salud America! E-newsletter.
Also find out the latest in Latino childhood obesity policy, news and updates on Salud America!, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) network to prevent obesity among Latino kids.
The network is directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
Visit Salud America! here.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Study: Unhealthy Food Ads Dominate Spanish TV Shows for Latino Kids
- Infographic: Federal Obesity Prevention Efforts Could Save Billions of Dollars Over 75 Years
- What Are Health Disparities?
- Steps for Creating Culture of ‘Active Living’ in a Latino City