NEW VIDEO: Latinas, See Why a Mammogram Could Save Your Life
Latinas, even if you’ve heard it before, please listen: Cancer screening can save your life.
To see why, watch our new dramatic PSA where a Latino family with a history of breast cancer discusses the importance of getting a mammogram that can detect breast cancer early, when it’s most treatable:
Watch in Spanish here. Please leave a comment on how you liked the PSA.
For cancer info, call 1-800-4-CANCER.
- Video: A Latina’s Brave Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Latina Researcher Spotlights Global Cancer Prevention Research
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- ‘Breast Friends Forever’: A Unique Support Group for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Latinos on a Mission to Increase Healthier Lifestyles
- Latina Researcher Wins ‘Health Promotion’ Award
- Bilingual Videos: Why Do Latinas Need to Schedule a Mammogram?