New TV Series: ‘Feeding Minds: Texas Takes on Hunger and Obesity’
The series aims to bring awareness to these overlapping issues and to share what government, community organizations and individuals are doing to combat them.
Check your local listings for the series. For more information, follow this effort on Facebook.
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- A First-Hand Look at the Challenges Facing Latino Students
- Study: Play-in-the-Street Event Spurs Healthier Lifestyles in Latino City
- Be a Star! Share Your Story of Healthy Community Change and We Can Write it Up, Film it
- Texans: Can Your Community Win the Healthy at H-E-B Community Challenge?
- Census: Hispanics Most Likely to Go Without Health Insurance
- Mapping the U.S. Latino Population
- Research: Latino Kids Get Less ‘Active Play’
- Spanish Resource: Raising Awareness of Diabetes Among Latinos
- Study Finds Link Between Peanut Consumption and Lower Obesity Rates in Mexican-American Children