New TV Series: ‘Feeding Minds: Texas Takes on Hunger and Obesity’
The series aims to bring awareness to these overlapping issues and to share what government, community organizations and individuals are doing to combat them.
Check your local listings for the series. For more information, follow this effort on Facebook.
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Story: How a Latino Family is Eating Healthier
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- Latinos & Cancer: Experts Tackle Cancer Myths, Disparities and Health Care in Webinar
- Who is Èxito!: Jenny Castillo
- Who is Èxito!: Bianca Flores
- Who is Èxito!: Paul Afnan
- City Invests in Early Education for Latino Children
- Who is Èxito!: Melawhy Garcia
- Webinar 3/12/13: The Impact of Systems and Neighborhoods on Latino Cancer