New Spanish Versions of ‘Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans’ Resources
These materials offer adaptable strategies and tools for individuals to incorporate regular physical activity into an overall healthy lifestyle.
Be Active Your Way: A Guide for Adults encourages individuals to get the amount of physical activity they need, based on the Guidelines and their own goals.
Be Active Your Way: A Fact Sheet for Adults is a quick overview of the types and amount of physical activity recommended in the Guidelines.
Download these and others English/Spanish resources from the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans here.
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Sesame Street Characters to Market Fresh Fruits, Veggies to Kids
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Spanish Resources: ‘MiPlato’ Food Prep Tips, Recipes, Coloring Pages
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health
- Latino Parents: Remember Vaccines as Kids Return to School
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads