New Spanish Versions of ‘Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans’ Resources
These materials offer adaptable strategies and tools for individuals to incorporate regular physical activity into an overall healthy lifestyle.
Be Active Your Way: A Guide for Adults encourages individuals to get the amount of physical activity they need, based on the Guidelines and their own goals.
Be Active Your Way: A Fact Sheet for Adults is a quick overview of the types and amount of physical activity recommended in the Guidelines.
Download these and others English/Spanish resources from the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans here.
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Vida Saludable: New Website Helps Latino Families Get Healthy
- Bilingual Videos: Important Preconception Health and Health Care
- Resource: Bilingual Information on Heart Health
- ‘Campeonas’ Encourage Discussion of Breast Cancer Screening Among Latinas
- Video: ‘The Real Bears’ Dramatic Take on Soda Now in Spanish
- Feb. 1 is ‘National Wear Red Day’ for Heart Disease Awareness
- Latinos, Looking for Help to Quit Smoking? Try This Study
- Report: Latinos among the Most Obese, Sedentary in U.S.