NCI’s Cancer.gov Goes Mobile
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has launched a new mobile website, m.cancer.gov.
Available in English and Spanish, m.cancer.gov provides cancer patients, their loved ones, and their caregivers with credible, current information about:
- A wide range of cancer types
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Dealing with treatment side effects
- Questions to ask your doctor
- Breaking and current cancer news
- A dictionary of cancer terms that includes audio pronunciations
- One-touch connection to NCI’s 1-800-4-CANCER information specialist line
In the future, additional content, including information about clinical trials, will be added to m.cancer.gov.
- Apply for the 2014 Éxito! Research Training and Intern Program
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Bilingual Videos: Why Do Latinas Need to Schedule a Mammogram?
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Spanish Resources: ‘MiPlato’ Food Prep Tips, Recipes, Coloring Pages
- Webinar on 9/10/13: How to Recruit Minorities into Clinical Studies
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health