NBA All-Star Creates ‘Fitness Break’ Videos for Students
NBA All-Star Paul Pierce of the Boston Celtics, in collaboration with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation, created six fun fitness breaks students can do anywhere.
The six short fitness breaks are a fun way to create an environment of physical activity within the halls of the school. The activities require no equipment and all ages can participate and benefit from the movement, exercise and flexibility activities.
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Video: ‘The Greatest Action Movie Ever’
- Healthy School Spotlight: Carroll Bell Elementary School
- Latino TV Producer/Director Puts Spotlight on Health
- Videos: The Need for Healthier Foods and Beverages