NBA All-Star Creates ‘Fitness Break’ Videos for Students
NBA All-Star Paul Pierce of the Boston Celtics, in collaboration with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation, created six fun fitness breaks students can do anywhere.
The six short fitness breaks are a fun way to create an environment of physical activity within the halls of the school. The activities require no equipment and all ages can participate and benefit from the movement, exercise and flexibility activities.
- ‘Sugar Lowdown’ Campaign Shines Light on Added Sugar Content in Drinks
- Video: Examining the Latino Health Paradox
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Video: California District Helps Latino Kids Make Healthier Choices at School
- Video: Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids
- Video: Preventing Obesity in Latino Kids
- Be a Star! Share Your Story of Healthy Community Change and We Can Write it Up, Film it
- The Future of Latino Health Care
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads