Lymphoma/Leukemia Telephone & Web Education Program in Spanish
A free telephone/web education program available in English, Spanish or Portuguese is set for 1-2:30 p.m. EST on Sept. 13, 2012.
The program, NHL (non-Hodgkin lymphoma) & CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) Diagnosis and Treatment Update, will feature speaker Dr. Christopher R. Flowers from The Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta. Participants will have the opportunity to ask Dr. Flowers a question during the program.
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) in collaboration with Abrale and Alianza Latina and supported by a grant from Genentech and Biogen Idec. The continuing education portion is sponsored by LLS.
To register, go here.
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Spanish Resources: ‘MiPlato’ Food Prep Tips, Recipes, Coloring Pages
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health
- Latino Parents: Remember Vaccines as Kids Return to School
- Report: Obesity, Diabetes Are Biggest Health Threats in South Texas
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads