Lymphoma/Leukemia Telephone & Web Education Program in Spanish
A free telephone/web education program available in English, Spanish or Portuguese is set for 1-2:30 p.m. EST on Sept. 13, 2012.
The program, NHL (non-Hodgkin lymphoma) & CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia) Diagnosis and Treatment Update, will feature speaker Dr. Christopher R. Flowers from The Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta. Participants will have the opportunity to ask Dr. Flowers a question during the program.
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) in collaboration with Abrale and Alianza Latina and supported by a grant from Genentech and Biogen Idec. The continuing education portion is sponsored by LLS.
To register, go here.
- New Website: HealthyChildren.org en Español
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Study: Latinas Have Severe Time Delay between Abnormal Mammogram, Confirmation of Breast Cancer
- Bilingual Videos: Important Preconception Health and Health Care
- ‘Campeonas’ Encourage Discussion of Breast Cancer Screening Among Latinas
- Video: ‘The Real Bears’ Dramatic Take on Soda Now in Spanish
- Feb. 1 is ‘National Wear Red Day’ for Heart Disease Awareness
- New Success in Increasing the Field of Latino Cancer Researchers