LIVESTRONG iPad App Helps People Manage, Track Cancer Experience
LIVESTRONG recently announced the creation of an iPad App to help people manage their cancer experience.
The app, called LIVESTRONG Cancer Guide App + Tracker, lets you store and access information relevant to your treatment and survivorship electronically to your iPad. The tracker helps you track your daily symptoms, provides space for you to journal your experience, keep track of important records and contact information. The app’s Cancer Guide will help you know what to expect, learn what questions to ask, and connect to resources.
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Video: ‘The Greatest Action Movie Ever’
- Healthy School Spotlight: Carroll Bell Elementary School
- Latino TV Producer/Director Puts Spotlight on Health
- Video: What Americans Eat and the Food Supply