LIVESTRONG iPad App Helps People Manage, Track Cancer Experience
LIVESTRONG recently announced the creation of an iPad App to help people manage their cancer experience.
The app, called LIVESTRONG Cancer Guide App + Tracker, lets you store and access information relevant to your treatment and survivorship electronically to your iPad. The tracker helps you track your daily symptoms, provides space for you to journal your experience, keep track of important records and contact information. The app’s Cancer Guide will help you know what to expect, learn what questions to ask, and connect to resources.
- ‘Sugar Lowdown’ Campaign Shines Light on Added Sugar Content in Drinks
- Video: Examining the Latino Health Paradox
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Video: Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids
- Video: Preventing Obesity in Latino Kids
- Be a Star! Share Your Story of Healthy Community Change and We Can Write it Up, Film it
- The Future of Latino Health Care
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health
- Report: Obesity, Diabetes Are Biggest Health Threats in South Texas
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads