Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes English health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- Study: Severe Obesity Among Minority Children is on the Rise (0) Latino and Black children have the highest prevalence of severe obesity according to a recent study, Univision Salud […] 20 hours ago
- SaludToday Wins International Marketing and Communications Award (0) Spreading the word about how to improve Latino health is a dire need. That’s why we at the Institute for Health Promotion Research […] 1 day ago
- Hearing Impairment Linked to Diabetes (0) New research suggests type 2 diabetes—a condition that severely affects Latinos in the U.S.—may cause hearing impairment, according to […] 1 day ago
- Study: Ads May Be Tempting Teens to Vape (0) Teens who have been exposed to electronic cigarette ads in the last 30 days are more likely to start vaping, according to a recent study by […] 2 days ago
- La Organización Mundial de la Salud le declara la guerra a la diabetes (0) En todo el mundo, 1,5 millones de personas mueren cada año por causa de la diabetes de acuerdo a cifras de la Organización Mundial de la […] 3 days ago