Join Redes En Acción & Help Fight Latino Cancer
You’re invited to join Redes En Acción: The National Latino Cancer Research Network and become part of a nationwide effort to fight cancer among Latinos.
Redes, which is funded by the National Cancer Institute and directed by Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez of SaludToday and the Institute of Health Promotion Research at the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, has spent 10 years reducing Latino cancer.
Redes has generated more than $200 million in funding for cancer research, trained more than 200 students and health professionals and conducted more than 2,000 community education events and developed bilingual educational materials and PSAs.
- Video: A Latina’s Brave Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Latina Researcher Spotlights Global Cancer Prevention Research
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- ‘Breast Friends Forever’: A Unique Support Group for Young Women with Breast Cancer
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Latinos on a Mission to Increase Healthier Lifestyles
- Latina Researcher Wins ‘Health Promotion’ Award
- Bilingual Videos: Why Do Latinas Need to Schedule a Mammogram?