Join Redes En Acción & Help Fight Latino Cancer
You’re invited to join Redes En Acción: The National Latino Cancer Research Network and become part of a nationwide effort to fight cancer among Latinos.
Redes, which is funded by the National Cancer Institute and directed by Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez of SaludToday and the Institute of Health Promotion Research at the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, has spent 10 years reducing Latino cancer.
Redes has generated more than $200 million in funding for cancer research, trained more than 200 students and health professionals and conducted more than 2,000 community education events and developed bilingual educational materials and PSAs.
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Videos: Latino Students Aspire to Health Careers
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I Smile’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘My Choice was to Fight’
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health