‘International Symposium on Health Disparities’ Set for Dec. 6-9
The 12th Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI) International Symposium on Health Disparities will convene Dec. 6-9, 2010 in Nashville, Tenn.
The four-day symposium, titled Bridging the Gap between Disparity and Equity: New Minds – New Methods, will offer RCMI institutions and their participants an opportunity to share research information in areas related to cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity, women’s health, mental health, infectious disease, stroke, and behavioral and social health.
Go here for more information.
- Report: Obesity, Diabetes Are Biggest Health Threats in South Texas
- Training Opp: Breast Cancer Disparities Research
- What Are Health Disparities?
- Six Steps To Reduce Health Disparities
- Two Futures for America’s Health
- Infographic: Can Culture Help Prevent Latino Health Problems?
- SaludToday Blog & Twitter Now ‘Award-Winning’ SaludToday Blog & Twitter
- Targeting Latino Liver Cancer and Improving the Lives of Cancer Survivors
- Deadline Extended to 3/9/12 for Éxito! Training and Internship Program
- ‘Exito!’ Welcomes First Class of Latino Doctoral Hopefuls