Infographic: What Does Public Health Mean for You?
Public health helps kids grow up healthy and helps build strong communities. Public health saves lives and saves money.
But it is often tricky describing public health and its impact in concrete terms, which is a critical step in building support for these important programs.
This infographic from the American Public Health Association (APHA) is an excellent tool to show the positive impact of public health and reinforce the importance of funding for public health programs at all levels.
- Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads
- Infographic: Healthier Marketing & Latino Kids
- Research: Latino Kids Get Less ‘Active Play’
- Infographic: Active Play and Latino Kids
- Infographic: The Health of Latino Senior Citizens
- Infographic: The Purchasing Power of the Hispanic Consumer
- Infographic: Active Spaces and Latino Kids
- Infographic: The Evolving Demographics of Hispanic Americans
- Research: Latino Neighborhoods Badly Need Healthier, Affordable Food Options