Infographic: What Does Public Health Mean for You?
Public health helps kids grow up healthy and helps build strong communities. Public health saves lives and saves money.
But it is often tricky describing public health and its impact in concrete terms, which is a critical step in building support for these important programs.
This infographic from the American Public Health Association (APHA) is an excellent tool to show the positive impact of public health and reinforce the importance of funding for public health programs at all levels.
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Infographic: Hispanic Health in America
- Infographic: The Rise of the Latino Consumer
- Infographic: Hispanics & Higher Education
- Infographic: The Role of Parks & Rec in Promoting Physical Activity
- Infographic: Can Culture Help Prevent Latino Health Problems?
- Despite Progress, Heart Disease Still a Top Killer of Latinas, Other Women
- Infographic: School Food Matters
- Infographic: Education Rates for U.S. Latinos on the Rise