Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Jacquelyn Toledo: An Èxito! Grad Helps Her Family, Others Have Healthier Futures
- Do You Know What #SaludHeroes Look Like?
- Tweet with #SaludTues 12/9: Latinos and Health Coverage—Issues + Solutions
- Eduardo Santiago-Rodriguez: An Èxito! Grad Gives His Time to Help Others
- Latino Health in Focus: Taking Aim vs. Breast Cancer, Obesity, Disparities
- Apply Now for the 2015 Éxito! Research Training Program
- Vote for Best New Video on Sugary Drinks & Marketing; Enter to Win a Prize!
- Report: Latino Kids Face Increased Sugary Drink Ads
- SaludToday Leaders Given Prestigious Communication Award
- Study: Informative Videos Boost Clinical Trial Awareness in Latina Breast Cancer Patients