Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Griselda Rubio: An Èxito! Grad, Vegetarian, Kickboxer…and Advocate for Latino Health
- Who Is the Latina Behind SaludToday?
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 1/27/15: How to Spark A Culture of Fitness & Fun in Latino Communities
- Atenia Ruiz: An Èxito! Grad Overcomes Cancer, Adversity, to Help Others
- Webinar 1/20/15: Managing Stress among Latina Cancer Survivors
- CONTEST! Vote for Your Favorite “Salud Heroes of Play” and Enter to Win a Prize
- Maritza Pulido: An Èxito! Grad Who Advocates for Those Facing Racial/Ethnic Bias
- Survey: Hispanics Eat Fewer Fruits/Veggies, Drink More Sugary Sodas, Struggle with Health Care
- Christina Olson: An Èxito! Grad Goes from Neuroscience to Public Health
- Video: Mexican Health Advocacy Group Fights for a Soda-Free Holiday