Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Infographic: Latinos Suffer More Diabetes, Obesity, Certain Cancers, and Other Conditions
- Study: Many Overweight Children Have Inaccurate Ideas about their Weight
- Local Researcher Wins ‘Making a Different World’ Award
- School Lunches Are Healthier Now…But Do Kids Like Them? Study says Yes.
- A Candid Conversation About Childhood Obesity with TEDMED
- San Antonio Researcher Named to U.S. Minority Health Committee
- Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez: Eating to Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- San Antonio Researcher to Create New Tool to Persuade Latino Men to Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer
- Advances in Sports for Kids, Healthier Food at Meat Markets, and Mobilizing Latina Moms
- Aspiring Latina Doctor Works to Improve the Health of Latinas