Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Ranking: The Top 40 Schools for Hispanics
- Spanish Infographic: How Changing Communities Can Get People Moving
- Latino Researchers among Recipients of $8 Million in Grants for Cancer Research
- Three-Time Cancer Survivor Brings Message of Hope, Prevention to Latinos
- Tweetchat 8/26/14: School’s Back. How Can Kids Stay Active?
- Video: Working Across Sectors to Solve Obesity
- Is Your Community Creating a ‘Culture of Health’? Enter It for a Prize.
- Infographic: Latinos Suffer More Diabetes, Obesity, Certain Cancers, and Other Conditions
- Study: Many Overweight Children Have Inaccurate Ideas about their Weight
- Local Researcher Wins ‘Making a Different World’ Award