Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Alexandra Conde Toro: An Èxito! Grad Who Values Patients’ Health History…and Their Stories
- Angela Gutierrez: An Èxito! Grad Turns Every Barrier into an Opportunity
- Hena Din: An Èxito! Grad Helping Minority Students Discover Health Careers
- Jose Arrezola: An Èxito! Grad Who Wants to Prevent Disease among Latinos
- Vanessa Estrada: An Èxito! Grad Teaches Latinos How to Eat Tasty (and Healthy) Food
- Alicia Nunez: An Èxito! Grad’s Whose Bicultural Heritage Helps Her Boost Latino Health
- Valerie Quinones-Avita: An Èxito! Grad Puts ‘Salsa’ Passion into Improving Health Services
- New TV Series: ‘Making Awesome Changes’ in San Antonio to Fight Obesity
- Benjamin Aceves: An Èxito! Grad Working to Help People Get Healthy
- Tell Kellogg: Stop Marketing High-Sugar Recipes to Latino Families