Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Webinar 10/29/14: The State of Obesity and Health Disparities
- 3 Ways Digital Marketers Push Junk Food to Latino Kids
- Here’s How to Help Fight Health Disparities in Your Area (& Get a Scholarship for It!)
- The 6 Top Preventable Causes of Cancer Death
- 10 Years (and Counting!): Latinas v. Breast Cancer
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 10/14: “Latinas and Breast Cancer: Surviving & Thriving”
- Tweetchat Today (9/16): How to Create a ‘Culture of Health’ for Latinos
- Latina Researcher Dr. Amelie Ramirez Wins ‘Mujer’ Award for Community Service
- What the Heck is #SaludTues?
- Report: Adult Obesity Remains High; Highest among Latinos