Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF salud Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- Un Muy Healthy Cinco de Mayo! (0) Over 40% of Latino adults are obese and over 39% of Latino children are overweight and obese in the U.S. Let’s break the cycle and this […] 8 hours ago
- California Raises Smoking Age to 21 (0) In majority Latino California, Governor Jerry Brown has signed a series of bills that will raise the smoking age from 18 to 21 and will […] 17 hours ago
- Are Your Children Walking/Biking to School? (0) Data from the National Center for Safe Routes to School show that children who walk or bike to school have a lower risk for diseases that […] 1 day ago
- Over 30 Percent of Antibiotics Prescribed in the US are Unnecessary, Study Finds (0) According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 out of 3 antibiotics prescribed by doctors in the U.S. are […] 1 day ago
- WINNER: Health For Kids, By Kids (0) Do kids have the power to change America’s “fattest” city? Yes! A group of middle school students created a healthy eating and […] 2 days ago