Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Report: How to Increase Latino Participation in Potentially Life-Saving Cancer Clinical Trials
- Only 58% of Latinas in South Texas Get the HPV Vaccine
- New Video/Audio ‘Lifelines’ to Help Reduce Cancer among Latino and Other Minority Populations
- Salud Hero of the Week: Professor Helps Start Garden of ‘Health and Hope’ in Brownsville, Texas
- How Healthy Is Your County? Check Out New Rankings on Exercise, Smoking, Poverty, Housing, Obesity
- Join our Tweetchat 3/25/14 on Latino Kids and Sugary Drinks
- Salud Heroes of the Week: Leaders Bring Farmer’s Market Back to Brownsville, Texas
- Bilingual Health Campaign Tackles Sugary Drinks in California
- Salud Hero of the Week: Dante Jones and the ‘Roll Models’
- Profile: A Latina’s Upbringing Helps Her Focus on Improving Latino Health, Fitness