Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Sandra Acevedo: An Èxito! Grad Working to Prevent Diabetes
- Monica Aguilar: An Èxito! Grad Blazes a Trail to Helping Others
- Lani Alcaraz: An Èxito! Grad Overcoming Hurdles to Higher Education
- Sanae El Ibrahimi: An Èxito! Grad Promoting Health for All, Regardless of Culture
- Latino Health in Focus: Cooking Up Latino Dishes to Fight Cancer
- A New Wave of Salud Heroes for Healthy Change
- Wendy Ramirez: An Èxito! Grad Serving as a Role Model for LGBT Youth
- Margarita Chavez: An Èxito! Grad Using Karate Experience for Public Health
- Aleli Ayala-Marin: An Èxito! Grad Working to Study Health Disparities
- Now en Español: Infographics, Videos & Research Briefs on Latino Child Obesity