Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
What’s the impact of pricing on sugary drink consumption among Latino kids?
Check out this cool infographic that indicates that higher sugary drink prices were linked to lower body weight in school kids, with a greater impact on Latino students, according to research.
The infographic is part of a new Salud America! “Sugary Drinks and Latino Kids” package of research, which also contains a research review, issue brief and animated video. All materials can be found here.
- Vote for Best New Video on Sugary Drinks & Marketing; Enter to Win a Prize!
- Report: Latino Kids Face Increased Sugary Drink Ads
- SaludToday Leaders Given Prestigious Communication Award
- Study: Informative Videos Boost Clinical Trial Awareness in Latina Breast Cancer Patients
- Webinar 10/29/14: The State of Obesity and Health Disparities
- 3 Ways Digital Marketers Push Junk Food to Latino Kids
- Here’s How to Help Fight Health Disparities in Your Area (& Get a Scholarship for It!)
- The 6 Top Preventable Causes of Cancer Death
- 10 Years (and Counting!): Latinas v. Breast Cancer
- #SaludTues Tweetchat 10/14: “Latinas and Breast Cancer: Surviving & Thriving”