Infographic: Can Culture Help Prevent Latino Health Problems?
Check out Balsera Communications’ infographic on how culture may help prevent Latino health problems.
Latinos face a high risk of certain health problems—heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and certain cancers—but the infographic argues that, “by infusing some of the most cherished traits of our culture into solutions for our health disparities, we can help overcome them in a fun and effortless way.”
- Rankings: U.S. Obesity Levels Off; Hawaii, Vermont among Healthiest States
- Study: Hispanic Stressed Parents Most Likely to Have Obese Kids
- Report: ‘Food Stamp Diet’ is Making South Texans Obese, But Leaving Them Hungry
- Infographic: Sugary Drinks & Latino Kids
- Find Nutrition/Activity Tips, Healthy Recipes at ‘NotMyKids’ Website
- Report: Half of Hispanics Kids Will Develop Diabetes
- Latina Chef’s Bilingual Recipes Aim to Help Latinos Manage Diabetes
- Report: Obesity, Diabetes Are Biggest Health Threats in South Texas
- Training Opp: Breast Cancer Disparities Research
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads