Infographic: Can Culture Help Prevent Latino Health Problems?
Check out Balsera Communications’ infographic on how culture may help prevent Latino health problems.
Latinos face a high risk of certain health problems—heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and certain cancers—but the infographic argues that, “by infusing some of the most cherished traits of our culture into solutions for our health disparities, we can help overcome them in a fun and effortless way.”
- Research: Latino Neighborhoods Badly Need Healthier, Affordable Food Options
- Infographic: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Bilingual Videos: What Medicines Are Safe for Moms-to-Be?
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- What Are Health Disparities?
- Video: Latino Couple Support Each Other’s Weight-Loss Goals
- Infographic: 75% of Hispanics Have a Heart-Health Risk Factor
- Video: ‘The Real Bears’ Dramatic Take on Soda Now in Spanish