EVENT: New Insights into Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity
The 2012 International Society for Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity Annual Meeting, set for May 23-26, 2012, in Austin, Texas, is a unique opportunity to learn about behavioral nutrition and physical activity, interact with a broad constituency of leaders, and gain new insight into innovations in research, policy and practice.
Salud America! The RWJF Research Network to Prevent Obesity Among Latino Children, is an event sponsor. Salud America! is led by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, the team behind SaludToday.
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- What Are Health Disparities?
- Video: ‘The Greatest Action Movie Ever’
- Steps for Creating Culture of ‘Active Living’ in a Latino City
- Web Forum 4/16/13: Mobilizing Latinos to Address Obesity
- Latino TV Producer/Director Puts Spotlight on Health