Cool Video & More: Creating Latino Policy Change Agents
- Researchers be Policy Change Agents? (Pg 1)
- Latinos Take a “No-Soda Challenge? (Pg 3)
- Parents Communicate Better w/Kids? (Pg 5)
- Latinos Face Unhealthy Marketing? (Pg 6)
Find out in the Salud America! E-newsletter.
Also find lots more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of several Salud America! grantees working in Latino clinics, communities, and schools.
Salud America! is funded by RWJF and directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Study: 70% of California Latino Kids Eat Fast Food Regularly
- Study: Toddler Obesity Risk Highest in Hispanics, Native Americans
- Junk Food Marketing’s Contribution to Latino Childhood Obesity
- Latino Health in Focus: Surviving Cancer, Reducing Obesity
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- ‘Sugar Lowdown’ Campaign Shines Light on Added Sugar Content in Drinks
- Fast Food Companies Increasingly Target Latino, Black Kids with Marketing for Unhealthy Foods
- Latinos on a Mission to Increase Healthier Lifestyles
- Join a Tweetchat 11/1/13 on Sugary Drinks and Latino Childhood Obesity
- Study: Sugary Drink Consumption on Rise among Hispanic, Black Kids in California