Cool Video & More: Creating Latino Policy Change Agents
- Researchers be Policy Change Agents? (Pg 1)
- Latinos Take a “No-Soda Challenge? (Pg 3)
- Parents Communicate Better w/Kids? (Pg 5)
- Latinos Face Unhealthy Marketing? (Pg 6)
Find out in the Salud America! E-newsletter.
Also find lots more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of several Salud America! grantees working in Latino clinics, communities, and schools.
Salud America! is funded by RWJF and directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health
- Research: Latino Kids Have High Exposure to Unhealthy Snacks at School
- Video: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- Infographic: Healthier School Snacks & Latino Kids
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Study: Unhealthy Food Ads Dominate Spanish TV Shows for Latino Kids
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Infographic: Federal Obesity Prevention Efforts Could Save Billions of Dollars Over 75 Years
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers