Cool Video & More: Creating Latino Policy Change Agents
- Researchers be Policy Change Agents? (Pg 1)
- Latinos Take a “No-Soda Challenge? (Pg 3)
- Parents Communicate Better w/Kids? (Pg 5)
- Latinos Face Unhealthy Marketing? (Pg 6)
Find out in the Salud America! E-newsletter.
Also find lots more news, research and funding inside the E-newsletter, and discover the preliminary research results of several Salud America! grantees working in Latino clinics, communities, and schools.
Salud America! is funded by RWJF and directed by the Institute for Health Promotion Research at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which developed SaludToday.
To sign up to receive Salud America! E-newsletters, go here.
- Video: Creating a Culture of Health
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Research: Latino Neighborhoods Badly Need Healthier, Affordable Food Options
- Infographic: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Video: Promotores Help Latino Seniors Manage Diabetes
- Texas School District Working to Improve Students’ Physical Activity
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health