Clinical Trials and You
A new National Institutes of Health website, NIH Clinical Research Trials and You, is designed to help people learn about clinical trials and how they can participate.
The resource, offered in English and Spanish, answers basic questions such as What are clinical trials and why do people participate? and What do I need to know if I am thinking about participating?
In addition, the website offers volunteer stories, researcher stories and educational resources.
You can also get help finding a clinical trial.
- Find Nutrition/Activity Tips, Healthy Recipes at ‘NotMyKids’ Website
- Poll: Latinos and Other Minorities Support Clinical Trials, But Participation Remains Low
- New Website: HealthyChildren.org en Español
- Spanish Videos: Latino Families Can Dance and Have a Healthy Eating Taste Test
- Bilingual Audio/Video: Reasons Latinos Should Join a Clinical Trial
- Latinos Have Fastest Growing Prevalence of Glaucoma
- Latinos, Looking for Help to Quit Smoking? Try This Study
- Heart Disease Risk Higher among ‘Acculturated’ Latinos; Risk Factors Vary by Latino Background
- Revamped Website Tackles Latino Health Issues
- Targeting Latino Liver Cancer and Improving the Lives of Cancer Survivors