Check Out Presentations from ‘Healthy Flavors, Healthy Kids’ Summit in San Antonio
The summit united 200 diverse professionals from around the country—including Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez, director of SaludToday and the Institute for Health Promotion Research at the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio—to discuss a wide range of issues impacting the quality and flavor of foods for children, especially among Latino kids.
You’re invited to view Dr Ramirez’ and others’ conference presentations here.
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- SaludToday Wins More Web Health Awards for Raising Awareness of Latino Health
- Video: Better Food in Latino Neighborhoods
- Videos: Latino Students Aspire to Health Careers
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I Smile’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘I’m Too Sexy for My Hair’
- A Latina Cancer Survivor’s Story: ‘My Choice was to Fight’
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Spanish Report: Summit Tackles Problem of Latino Childhood Obesity
- Report: Becoming an American Can Be Bad for Your Health