‘Buena Salud’ Book Series Tackles Latino Health, Diabetes & More
The new Buena Salud book series presents the latest Latino health information and medical advances about individual diseases and conditions in a warm and conversational tone.
Written by Dr. Jane L. Delgado, president and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the series sprinkles real-life stories throughout and are published simultaneously in English and Spanish to inform, support, and deliver advice that will guide a Latino readership towards better care of their health.
The series launches with books on the top two health concerns for U.S. Latinos: heart disease and diabetes.
Watch a WKYC-TV news report on the book series here or below:
- New Website: HealthyChildren.org en Español
- Bilingual Videos: What Medicines Are Safe for Moms-to-Be?
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- May 9: Bike to Work Day
- Tips from Latino Ex-Smokers
- Bilingual Videos: Important Preconception Health and Health Care
- Resource: Bilingual Information on Heart Health
- ‘Campeonas’ Encourage Discussion of Breast Cancer Screening Among Latinas
- Infographic: 75% of Hispanics Have a Heart-Health Risk Factor
- Video: ‘The Real Bears’ Dramatic Take on Soda Now in Spanish