Award-winning cancer resource available in Spanish
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, make sure you have the Cancer Survival Toolbox®, a free, award-winning program that helps people develop essential skills to deal with cancer, such as finding reliable information, communicating with your doctor and finding ways to pay for care.
Each section of the program is available in Spanish. Two new stand-alone sections focus on living with multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
The Toolbox can help anyone who is facing hard decisions due to cancer, and can be used by family members or caregivers on behalf of someone else affected by cancer.
You can read and listen to each program for free here or download free podcasts from iTunes.
To order a free CD version of the program in English or Spanish, go here or call 877-NCCS-YES.
- Video: Philadelphia Bodegas Add Healthier Foods
- Videos: Latino Students Aspire to Health Careers
- Latino Family Will be Featured in Diabetes Documentary
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Video: Latino Couple Support Each Other’s Weight-Loss Goals
- Video: Creative Way to Teach Health Education in a Latino School District
- City Invests in Early Education for Latino Children
- Study: Latinas Have Severe Time Delay between Abnormal Mammogram, Confirmation of Breast Cancer
- Vida Saludable: New Website Helps Latino Families Get Healthy
- Resource: Bilingual Information on Heart Health