Applications Sought for Cancer Research Grants in Texas
CPRIT began accepting applications for the 2011 Individual Investigator and High Impact/High Risk awards last month. The deadline for applications for the programs (listed below) is June 10, 2010.
In addition, recruitment award applications are always accepted and considered on an expedited basis.
And on June 8, CPRIT released applications for three Cancer Prevention awards: Cancer Prevention Micro Grant; Evidence-Based Primary Prevention, Early Detection and Survivorship Services; and Health Promotion, Education, and Training for Public and Health Care Professional Audiences). Applications will be available on the CPRIT funding Web site.
- Video: How Cancer Research Saves Lives
- Study: Latinas Have Severe Time Delay between Abnormal Mammogram, Confirmation of Breast Cancer
- New Success in Increasing the Field of Latino Cancer Researchers
- IHPR Promotora Programs Take Center Stage at White House
- For U.S. Hispanics, Cancer Top Killer, Not Heart
- Lymphoma/Leukemia Telephone & Web Education Program in Spanish
- Funding Opportunity: Health Impact Project
- VIDEOS: Online Tools Allow Deeper Investigation into Childhood Obesity
- Camp Offers Fun, Support for Kids of Adults with Cancer
- New Research Targets Racial/Ethnic Discrimination and Health