A New Guide to Finding Health Information in Spanish
Check out Tu Guia de Salud, a Spanish-language version of healthfinder.gov’s Quick Guide to Healthy Living.
The site has resources on a wide range of health topics selected from more than 1,600 government and non-profit organizations to offer the best, most reliable health information on the Internet.
- The Ticket to Healthy Holiday Food for Latino Families
- New Spanish-Language Anti-Smoking Website
- Now En Español: 6 Videos on Latino Childhood Obesity Solutions
- Webinar 11/12/13: How to Build a Program to Help Latinas Deal with Breast Cancer Issues
- Spanish Video: A Latino Family’s Experience with Alzheimer’s
- Spanish Resources: ‘MiPlato’ Food Prep Tips, Recipes, Coloring Pages
- Bilingual Video: The Effect of Food Portion Sizes on Health
- Latino Parents: Remember Vaccines as Kids Return to School
- Research: Latino Kids Are a Top Target of Junk Food Ads
- Latino Prostate Cancer Survivors Connect, Bond Thanks to Navigator Project