Making a Connection to Improve Latino Health
Would you like to receive our blog posts by email?
TagsAmelie G. Ramirez amelie ramirez breast cancer california cancer cdc childhood obesity diabetes health health disparities Hispanic IHPR infographic latina Latino Latino Cancer Latino Childhood Obesity latino health Latinos NCI nutrition obesity physical activity Redes En Accion RWJF salud Salud America! saludtoday SaludTues san antonio Spanish Texas Tweetchat UTHSCSA video Éxito! Latino Cancer Research Leadership Training
- WINNER: Health For Kids, By Kids (0) Do kids have the power to change America’s “fattest” city? Yes! A group of middle school students created a healthy eating and […] 5 hours ago
- El refresco de dieta pudiera estar ligado a la obesidad y diabetes (0) Investigadores de la Universidad de Purdue han encontrado pruebas de que el refresco de dieta puede no ser la opción más saludable si usted […] 22 hours ago
- Social Media Use Linked to Anxiety and Depression, Study Finds (0) Heavy use of social media by young adults—especially women—may lead to depression according to a recent study, Forbes reports. For the […] 1 day ago
- #SaludTues Tweetchat: 5/3/16 “Water: The Health Benefits You Should Know (0) Water is one of the fundamental building blocks of life itself. It surrounds us on an everyday basis. However, despite it being everywhere […] 3 days ago
- Latino Health Disparities: Improving, But More Needs to be Done (0) The latest annual report on the nation’s health by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows Latinos are living longer than […] 4 days ago